POSITION TITLE : QC inspector
REPORTS TO : QC Supervisor
ROLE PURPOSE : Make sure product specifications been manufactured in converting section as per individual customer specifications..
QUALIFICATIONS : High school diploma or equalling qualification
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 2 years’ experience as QA Inspector in corrugated packing industry.
- Checking of RSC boxes and die cuts. Dimensions, Printing text / Design, Slot depth, Creasing and all quality with reference to job card / print card for orders running on converting machines and recording in Quality Inspection Report and give approval.
- Affix approved QC reference sample with complete details and retain for future repeat orders.
- Random inspection of quality during the process in line with operators and supervisors.
- In case of non-conformance, hold the job and inform QC supervisor and QC Manager and Production Supervisor for necessary actions.
- Record wastage on the Daily Rejection Report.
- Checking the damaged cliché and die cut and report Production Supervisor and QC supervisor for replacement.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by QC supervisor and Manager.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Experience procedures and systems of ISO 9001 QMS
Report writing skill.
Practical knowledge in using Word and Excel, use of Outlook.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org only if your profile matches the above requirements.